Happiness is... July 16, 2013 dinner in the crockpot, fresh bread cooling, and zucchini relish being processed. It does not get much better than that. I love feeling a little like Ma Ingalls. In my modern, air-conditioned kitchen, of course! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels cooking life me Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments BarbaraJuly 16, 2013 at 11:26 PMI completely agree...love the work but don't take my A/C!I hope by now you have received your math answer key and smal treat. :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesJennyJuly 17, 2013 at 6:27 AMYes, I have. Thank you for the thank you treat. It was most unexpected and most appreciated by all!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyKarenJuly 17, 2013 at 10:29 AMNice work!! Almost a lost art, but you are keeping it alive!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I completely agree...love the work but don't take my A/C!
ReplyDeleteI hope by now you have received your math answer key and smal treat. :-)
Yes, I have. Thank you for the thank you treat. It was most unexpected and most appreciated by all!
DeleteNice work!! Almost a lost art, but you are keeping it alive!
ReplyDelete