Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Author

Anna loves the books by Mo Willems. Specifically 'The Pigeon finds a Hot Dog.'

I believe they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

The Penguin Find a Donut

written and illustrated by

Anna Reosti

the Pangwin Find a Donut by Anna Reosti

Haa! A Doenut. Yummy.

I love donut. espiely with spingles.

I want a doenut.  Well this is my doenut.

where the box that it came in.  Well I fond it on th ground.

well Do you have anything els to eat.  Hmmm I do have a cookie.

well can I have the cookie.  Hmmm I think I ate the cookie.

You ate the cookie.  Yes but I got an idea.

Wow you are smart.  thank you.

the end bye bye

1 comment:

  1. I love all the sentences that start with "well"! It's so funny when kids write the way they think or talk, before actual grammar rules take over!!

    ReplyDelete