Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day in Pictures

I realized on this Mother's Day that I have not taken any pictures of me while pregnant. Doesn't this seem like the perfect day to remedy the situation?

I got out the camera and someone else thought they needed to dress for the occasion!


 I love, love, love how this candid moment captured her better than any of the pictures I took for her 1st Communion shots.

 Photo by his sister Anna

 I had Tony try to take some pics, but unbeknowst to us, chaos was in full swing indoors and about to make an appearance outdoors as well.

 See what I mean?

 Once we regained control (somewhat), I had Olivia take her turn behind the camera.






These were totally unplanned.

I think they are sweet.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's who happen to stop in today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenny--you look so beautiful!!!

    The nakid shot of her running behind you made me laugh outloud!!!

    Love all the pictures of your 2 babies, especially your outside baby kissing your inside baby!!

    Happy Mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pics. You look great, pg mama, and baby looks already bonded and welcomed to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete