Wednesday, August 10, 2011

On the Lake

I don't want anyone to think that I always complain. I am so grateful for all I have, especially my family. We spent a long weekend with my parents and it was so fun! I think I probably gained 5 pounds from all the good food my mom prepared. I am proud to say that my mom can cook the pants off me!


On the boat at the lake. Isn't my mom beautiful?


The captain of the ship! My dad.


Please tell me you can tell how much fun tubing is!
Click on the picture to get a good look at their faces.



At first, Therese was not so sure about the whole boat thing.

The life jacket, the swaying floor, the noises.


She changed her mind!

She loved the lake.


1 comment:

  1. Your mom is gorgeous! And clearly you really enjoy time with your parents. Looks like a great getaway. I'd love to visit someone who "cooks my pants off!"

    ReplyDelete