Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anna's new dress

I found this cute dress pattern on the Ravelry website. (If you knit or crochet, this is a great source for patterns.) It was quick and easy and the results were pleasing to both Anna and me. I made a few modifications to the pattern to make it more modest, but overall I followed the pattern.


This is not the best picture of Anna, but you can see the length of the dress.


I will probably make this dress again, and I will do a better job on the finishing touches. Hopefully!



2 comments:

  1. The dress is adorable and what a beautiful little girl Anna is! I just want to pick her up and hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I LOVE it!! The only thing I am lacking is a girl to sew & knit for! Maybe in December...don't know yet. How can I find this dress on Ravelry? I want to bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete