Thursday, June 2, 2011

She reminds me of someone

This morning, I went out back through our new screen door. (It bangs and creaks just like it a screen door ought to)....

to take some pictures of the garden, where I got distracted by a cuter subject....

and as I looked at her through the viewfinder.....


I thought, "Why, she reminds me of someone. A picture I've seen before"....



I know we are not twins, yet there is something there, don't you think?

(that's me, around 6 months old.)









4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Almost an identical twin. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Spittin' image! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding me? She is SO you! And look at how long your hair was, for heaven's sake! We see where she gets it from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Isn't genetics just the most amazing thing??

    ReplyDelete