Friday, March 11, 2011

9/52 and 10/52

52 weeks of daily life in pictures: trials and celebrations,
the extraordinary and mundane --
whatever is unique to the week.
I am joining Barbara this week.

Preparing for a day out of the house.

A nutritious breakfast: peanut butter oatmeal and banana muffins.


It appears the new couch is comfortable and cozy.

Father and son time. I think there were only 5 pieces of track not used.

My budding repairman. He changed the battery in Therese's seat from start to finish without any help whatsoever.

He amazes me.

Learning how to get the flax ready to weave into cloth.

Feeling the soft flax.

Yorktown was just as fun and interesting as Jamestown!

I'm not sure what Therese thinks of her new spring hat.
And that is our last 2 weeks in pictures.

1 comment: