Thursday, May 5, 2016

How can we possibly do school on a day like today?

Spring is here! The sun is shining, the breeze is gently blowing, and the kids have made their own "city" in the backyard. I just don't have the heart to call them in and make them sit at the table and open a schoolbook.

The sign says "Welcome to Bushville".

My apron is the city flag on the left there.

This is the entrance to "Yellow Grass Park".

I think they very appropriately named this little corner of Bushville....

"The Junk Yard"

Picnic lunch at Yellow Grass Park



They even drew in the streets, the crosswalks, and stop signs.

You will understand then, if I take up my knitting and head outside to join them!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet, precious memories you are making!
    And has Peter grown?? He looks so much older!

    ReplyDelete