I have wanted a new hat for a while, but the right yarn and the right pattern had yet to line up. It happened this week, and I finished it in a couple of days. My first attempt at felting was a semi-success. When I pulled it out of the washer, I was afraid it wouldn't even fit on Peter's head! With much pulling and tugging, I did get it to fit, though I do wish it was slightly larger. The band in the picture is actually a headband that I slipped on the hat. I knitted a black band too. Technically, I could make many different colors, but I doubt I will.
I haven't started anything new reading wise.
Joining Ginny as usual.