We went to Rome! I realize I never finished blogging about our trip to the Italian Riviera and now I want to write down all that we saw in Rome. Maybe by writing about our trip from the end to the beginning, I could eventually make it all the way back to our other trip to Italy, along with our weekend in Garmisch that was in between. Probably not, but a girl has to remain optimistic, right? My sister and her family planned a European trip and we joined up with them in Rome. Tony could not come along because he had to be in Poland for work. When I write things like that, it still seems so weird. Thanks to super cheap airfare (around $40 per person round trip), and splitting the cost of an apartment with my sister's family, the trip was fairly reasonable, cost wise. Also, our apartment was restocked by the housekeeping service each morning with juice, yogurt, bread, cereal and milk. The night before we left, I was a bundle of nerves and was unable to sleep. I had ne...
I love this. I can't remember when I last enjoyed being outside and taking in all the beauty of our changing seasons. Love your backyard.
ReplyDeleteAnna and Jack did a pretty good job on those last two photos! And where was sweet Therese? My boys did the same thing yesterday - roamed outside after lunch and I didn't have the heart to call them in. School can be done whenever - isn't that part of the reason we homeschool?!
ReplyDeleteSweet Therese was taking a much needed nap!
DeleteAnd that is one of the best perks of homeschooling, taking advantage of a lovely day!