|I left the fabric unattended for only a few minutes. I promise. Therese is very quick.|
|Why would she cut your fabric? Why? I am shocked!|
|She does not like the shirt I picked out, so she is searching for her favorite.|
|Her pajama shirt is purr-fect, don't you think?|
|Gratuitous baby shot.|
- use my sewing machine to make some easy projects I have had bookmarked for months
- finish knitting my sweater
- make breakfast for my husband every day
- make bread at least once a week
- actually use the Stations of the Cross for kids I downloaded
- make Therese's baby photo book online
I already made a trip to the fabric store this weekend and purchased one yard of fabric to make skirts for the girls. I tried this easy skirt pattern. They aren't perfect, but they are cute. I do have to mend two holes in Anna's skirt thanks to Therese.
Then I tried this cool idea to cut down on plastic wrap usage. I found the yellow fabric in the remnant bin for less than $1. The green fabric was leftover from another project a long time ago. I think my fridge is going to look so bright and cheery and I certainly need bright and cheery in February.
I also purchased some fleece from the remnant bin to make a diaper cover and some quilted fabric to make a knitting bag and needle case. I need to keep moving or this beastly month will get the better of me. The winter blah's are not fun and make for a grumpy mama.