Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taking Turns

Therese is a little spoiled. Nobody wants to put her down.

The pictures are grainy because it is dark outside,
but the flash makes everything too harsh.
Any suggestions?
I love Anna's face on this one.
They always ask me to put her in their arms so they can see her face.

Did I mention that my husband is a foot taller than me?
Well, he is. Thus the reason for the angle.




This last photo is of my mother holding me the day she came home from the hospital.
I think Therese looks a little like me.





5 comments:

  1. Wow -- the last two pics could really be of the same two people. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if you have a white balance adjustment. Although lightening it up that way might cause the shutter to stay open long enough to produce blurry pictures. :-)

    I love the picture of Therese sleeping on your chest and...I have to agree with Barbara 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely look-alikes!! Can't believe all that dark hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! You, your mom,Therese...all of you and certainly look alikes.

    ReplyDelete